Business simulation creates real-life business scenarios in a risk-free environment that allows the candidates to engage with realistic business challenges in a way that will keep them intrigued throughout. They will relate to the materials being discussed and in that way corporates achieve more impactful learning experiences for employees and increase their level of satisfaction, commitment and productivity – during the learning process and beyond.
This type of learning can be applied to a number of training initiatives including the following:
- General business management
- Fostering leadership qualities
- Developing junior executives
- Working through specific organisational challenges
- Introducing business acumen and understanding to non-financial employees e.g. IT, marketing, logistics, etc.
- Advanced training for employees working in Finance, Controlling, Accounting, Treasury, etc.
- Behavioural training for executives and managers (group dynamics, effective communication, conflict resolution, etc.)
- As part of an Assessment Centre
Using business simulation games in corporate learning is a highly promising approach that holds the potential to motivate employees and to secure the development of lasting synergies. Our experienced trainers have coordinated countless successful business simulations with a wide variety of established multinational companies. Some comments from participants in these Simulation games are as follows:
“In three days, I have learned more than in two weeks at a traditional seminar”
“I have never had so much productive fun”
“Exciting, completed within a reasonable timeframe and rich in teaching – Definitely the best seminar I have ever attended”
“Top-trainer that delivers material that is relevant in practice”