All aspects of an effective presentation are covered in this course. Presentations are practiced in practical ways and as such key skills are strengthened.
These includes both individual presentations as well as group presentation with multiple participants to ﬁc-titious client committees. Emphasis is placed on observed presentation behaviour through video technology and different types of in-depth feedback on individual presentation performance.
Objectives and learning Outcomes:
- Construction of a successful presentation – what are the key points and how do you bring these across
- Analysis of the target market of your presentation – expectations, roles and Needs
- Visualisation techniques and how to utilise different types of media
- Personal appearances – speech, voice, posture and making contact with the audience
- How to professionally introduce and conclude your presentation
- Tips and tricks on how to effectively use presentation aids
- How to direct your audience, organise, manoeuvre and connect them to your message
Managers, team leaders, project managers and employees that seek to improve their presentation skills
- Duration is Three days
- Maximum 16 participants
- Training will be run at the facilities of the organisation in Question
- Dates can be arranged ﬂexibly to suit the Client
- Training is conducted with two trainers