Leadership has time and time again proven to be the cornerstone of what makes a successful management team and organisation. With proper leadership, company hierarchies and processes become more efﬁcient, meaning better translation of the organisation‘s goals and objectives.
A successful management team will need to master all facets of leadership which include a focus on results, the ability to see the big picture, understanding how to further develop your own leadership potential, tar-geted implementation of leadership tools, situationally appropriate behaviour and the key ability to moti-vate and drive your teams in any situation.
This program combines cutting-edge advances in leadership with extensive practical experience. The key factors that contribute to successful leadership are examined in conjunction with day-to-day challenges man-agers might face and the psychological background around leadership. Participants are taught the ability to reﬂect on their own leadership conduct and thereby identify deﬁciencies in their leadership style. Armed with this knowledge they can then overcome their shortcomings and build on their strengths.
Objectives and learning Outcomes:
- Leadership Management
- The role of a leader - my Leadership role
- Leadership styles
- How to understand people (employees) – psychologic basics and models about how human beings function.
- Empathy: From understanding of human beings to effective Leadership
- Motivation: What works, what doesn‘t
- Leadership with a focus on the achievement of Goals
- Delegation and re-delegation
- Employee dialogues
- Negotiation techniques
- WHY-HOW-WHAT – effective leadership communication
- Employee dialogues
- Global transformations need new ways of collaboration and organizational cooperation, which needs new leadership skills
- Trends in leadership (lateral leadership, dislocated leadership, generation management)
- How to create innovative organisations and teams (failure culture and self-organisation)
- Agile organization, agile Leadership
Current as well as future generations of senior managers, team leaders and project managers
- Duration is Five days
- Maximum 16 participants
- Training will be run at the facilities of the organisation in Question
- Dates can be arranged ﬂexibly to suit the Client
- Training is conducted with two trainers