Managing MYSELF in the business world
Managing oneself and their conduct well leads to efﬁcient working. Our presence is pivotal in this regard and determines how are we perceived, how assertive we can be and ultimately how successful we are. This program affords the manager the opportunity to contemplate and reﬂect on their own presence and what methods and techniques they can use to improve their position.
Throughout this program, tried and tested methods of self-organising, working techniques and time man-agement are taught for the participants to learn how to effectively use their time on day-today duties to ensure they have enough available for critical tasks. Also, emphasis is placed on how participants deal with the ever-growing demands of the workplace. Here they will learn techniques that will help them to construct their days in such a way that they can manage and by developing their mental capacities can thrive.
Objectives and learning Outcomes:
- Time Management
- Rhetoric and presentation techniques
- How do I make good decisions
- Handling of professional challenges
- Mental Self leadership as a business success factorGetting to know yourself better (personal vision, motives and attitudes)
- Reﬂection, Feedback
Managers, team leaders, project managers and employees that seek to improve their individual competencies
- Duration is Five days
- Maximum 16 participants
- Training will be run at the facilities of the organisation in Question
- Dates can be arranged ﬂexibly to suit the Client
- Training is conducted with two trainers