Introduction to Financial Corporate Management
Effective ﬁnancial control forms the foundation for successful corporate management. For any important decision made within an organisation, the ﬁnancial implications in relation to areas like procurement, sales, production, research and development are important to understand.
This program delivers key insights into the most vital methods and systems utilised in an organisation‘s accounting structure. Emphasis is placed on the theoretical foundations that cover the question to how these systems serve as the basis for organisational decision-making and if implemented correctly lead to better decisions and are a driving force for organisational success. Through the delivery by trainers with countless years of real-life experience, the program will utilise actual examples and allow participants to draw parallels to their own organisations, thereby making the process relatable and providing tangible Outcomes.
Objectives and learning Outcomes:
- Strategic corporate management
- Effective planning and budgeting
- Management Reporting
- Financial year-end, constructing and analysing the P&L
- Setting goals and constructing cost controlling Systems
- Challenges managers face with investment and ﬁnancing decisions
- Utilising and understanding the limitations of the capital budgeting process
- Foundations of corporate ﬁnance and its pro sand cons
- Calculating and understanding key ratios on returns and ﬁnancing
Current as well as future generations of organisational managers and project managers, employees without a business background needing to develop their business acumen, employees involved in controlling, costing, accounting and Treasury.
- Duration is ﬁve days
- Maximum 16 participants
- Training will be run at the facilities of the organisation in Question
- Dates can be arranged ﬂexibly to suit the Client
- Training is conducted with two trainers